Louvered roofs have been around since 1989 with the first being invented in Australia. A few others have come on the market since then but with most of the original design.
The New Sundance Louvered Roof was invented from the ground up, thinking completely outside the box with these 17 Advantages.
1. Deepest and largest volume gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
2. 6”x 6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as down spouts.
3. 2”x 8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
4. 160 ° louver opening (the max in the industry) to catch more sun or shade.
5. Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
6. Easier and quicker installation with no gutter bracket needed (allowing bigger downspout hole).
7. Gutter screen (the only one in the industry) designed to match our gutter.
8. Double skin insulated Louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
9. 4 structural extruded girders inside the Louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver to give the longest span and strongest snow load capacity!
10. Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove style finished ceiling when Louvers are closed.
11. Weather stripping to ensure water tight application and quit operation when closing Louvers.
12. Ball bearing rotation mechanisms for low friction rotation which allow 1 motor to operate a large square ft of Louvers at once.
13. IP-65 (waterproof) motor for any climate.
14. Exclusive territories available throughout the US and Canada.
15. Simplest installation on the market which means lower costs to you.
16. Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch motor operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional). Smart phone controller option is also available.
17. Customized orders to ensure less wasted materials.
As you can see the Sundance Louvered Roof has a new, much needed upgraded and updated modern design.